You understand that the Job Post may not be accepted or may be removed if:
- 1. It is posted from free email service providers such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.
- 2. The post contains mobile numbers or other forms of communication to apply for the posting
- 3. The post does not contain the name of the actual organisation where the position is
- 4. The post requires applicants to apply using the organisation’s own portal/website
- 5. It is an illegitimate work opportunity
- 6. It is incorrect or incomplete or misleading
- 7. It is posted by an intermediary instead of the actual organisation where the position is
- 8. If the post is not posted by a person not responsible for the opening
- 9. It is similar to existing post already published and active on null Jobs.
- 10. It is the 5th (or above) Job Post from the organisation in the period of 15 days.
- 11. It is a post for walk-ins.
- 12. You are person or a company that provide recuting as a service or is into manpower consulting
- 13. Posts are valid for 60 days only and are applications will be automatically disabled after that period
- 14. You further assert that you are solely responsible for the content of the Job Post
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using nullJobs service offered by null - The Open Security Community, you agree to the below
null may change the nature of the job board service, revise the terms of service, or discontinue the service without prior notice at any time.
By posting on the job board, you assign null perpetual worldwide rights to use all submitted data for any purpose whatsoever, including assigning such rights to third parties or successors. null jobs will endeavour to protect your privacy and use your data for your good, but you agree to indemnify null from all liabilities that may arise now or in future in relation to this data.