Associate security consultant
Posted: Aug. 25, 2020, 11:02 a.m. - Full Time - Chennai
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT) -OSCP Certified
- Network VAPT
- The candidate must have deep experience in carrying out VAPT of the following network elements: Firewalls Core routers Core switches Wi-fi networks * Windows servers
- Web Application VAPT
- Candidate must have strong experience in carrying out web application based VAPT including that of web crawling and building custom scripts for SQL injection and browser exploitation.
- Mobile Security
- The candidate must be adept at carrying out mobile security testing covering aspects like app VAPT, Mobile app server VAPT and preferably some knowledge of mobile code review for popular platforms like IOS/Android.
- Cloud Infrastructure & Application Security
- Infrastructure Vulnerability scans
- API testing
- Micro services testing
- Platform specific testing experience would be an added advantage (e.g. VA PT of AWS, Azure)
Scripting and coding experience (optional – good to have)
The candidate must have reasonable experience in conduct of red teaming campaigns such as;
- Phishing campaigns
- Perimeter breach testing
- AD compromise
- Web Application compromise and Exfil
- WAF by passing
- EDR bypass testing
- Payload development using KALI/Cobalt Strike etc.
- An added advantage would be skills around custom malware development