Cybersecurity engineerPosted: Aug. 22, 2020, 9:02 a.m. - Full Time - Dubai
We are looking for a resident Cyber Security Engineer to be IMMEDIATELY placed at our project in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate should have 3 years of core cybersecurity experience, with an overall 5 years of IT experience.
Ideal candidate SHOULD have experience in
- Privilege account management (PAM)
- Multi-factor authentication & Single Sign-on solutions
- Monitoring solutions such as SIEM, File Integrity Monitoring, and Database Access Monitoring Solutions
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP) and Antivirus solutions.
- Risk assessments and Vulnerability Assessments
- Security operations, related policy and procedure implementations.
Its is highly PREFERRED to have a working knowledge of
- PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 standards,
- Windows and Unix and Web servers,
- Databases such as Oracle and MSSQL.
Information Technology / Cyber Security Certifications preferred are: CEH, RTHA-CPT, CCNP, CISA etc
Salary will not be a constraint for the ideal candidate. If you carry the necessary knowledge and experience, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number 202080M1001 in the subject.