Sr. software engineer integration securityPosted: Sept. 6, 2022, 5:24 a.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our new elite team which is building one of our strategic products for Cloud Security.
In this role you will take part in building a new innovative product from scratch, and have a huge influence on its design, flows and technology.
In this role you must demonstrate high professional skills, fast technology adoption, and ability to work on multi cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Practice all software development life cycle in agile oriented environment
• Design and implement the product from scratch to production.
• Research and implement sophisticated Cyber security mechanisms
• Explore new technologies and tools to keep us using cutting edge solutions
• Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance.
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
• 5+ years of experience in Python/Go
• Hands on experience in networking protocols, network proxy intercepting tools to view and mock the client-server request response
• Deep knowledge and experience in implementation of integration security such as OAuth, SAML, OIDC, Signatures and Encryption
• Experienced with IdP's like Okta, Azure AD, PINGID, Onelogin
• Experienced with micro service/event-oriented design and development
• Knowledge on Cloud Architecture, Cloud Security and Cloud Platforms
• Experience and knowledge in one of AWS CLI, Azure CLI and gcloud CLI is an advantage
• Experienced with modern CI/CD tools – an advantage
• Experienced with proxy products such as Ngnix, HA Proxy or others is desirable
• Desire to understand and use new technologies in depth