Engineering managerPosted: Sept. 2, 2022, 12:57 p.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access management, helping organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
We are the Infrastructure Team of CyberArk. Our group provides back-end services to all CyberArk applications.
Our group's mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer (authentication & authorization), cryptography, and secure communication while practicing the highest security standards.
Our goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system.
We are searching for an outstanding R&D manager to join us in our journey to reinvent our infrastructure in the never-ending technological race and established the new R&D force in India from scratch.
• Have at least 5 years of managing and leading R&D teams.
• Have at least 4 years of experience in C++ development.
• Production oriented – have experience with product in production and can “think like a customer”
• Experience with establishing R&D teams from scratch.
• Passionate about leading an amazing team of enthusiastic engineers.
• Self-learner, with great technical skills and high attention to details.
• Eager to work and collaborate with other teams and applications.
Highly desired skills:
• Experience with relational databases, specifically with MySQL
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
o Advanced database queries
o Authentication methods - Radius, LDAP, RSA SecureID, Smart cards, Tokens
o AWS services o Multi-tenancy