Arcsight soc consultantPosted: Aug. 19, 2020, 1:42 p.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
Looking for candidates who can join us in 1st week of September. Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives. Provides technical support in the development, testing and operation of ArcSight SIEM tool, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and enterprise anti-virus and software deployment tools. Evaluate current SOC standards and procedures and update or author new content as required. Deploy new ESM, Loggers, SmartConnectors / FlexConnectors as required to collect data feeds. Assist in the proper operation and performance of ArcSight ESM, Loggers and connector. Provide capability to analyze ArcSight output and interpret reports. Develop filters to assist in the identification of significant events. Develop reports (manual and automated) to support the development, collection, and reporting of Quality Assurance and
Performance metrics (as defined by the client).
- Develop dashboards/reports for customers for effective system monitoring.
- Provide recommendations and implement changes to optimize ArcSight products in the customer environment.
- Evaluate relative ArcSight product advancements and provide recommendations to the customer.
- Develops implements, enforces and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware and telecommunications.
- Good academic record including a Bachelor’s degree and Relevant professional Certifications such as ArcSight admin certification (preferred) / CHFI, CEH, GCIH, ECIH, CASP, OSCP or equivalent.
- Should have good experience working on ArcSight Implementation and content creation .
- Should have good experience working in creating flex connector development in ArcSight.
- Install/configure/build/fine-tune the SIEM tools to setup an effective information security support / operation.
- Experience working in a 24x7 global operational environment.
- Good communication and written Skills - Self-motivated individual.
- 2-5 years
- Full Time / Permanent