Security analystPosted: Aug. 30, 2022, 12:11 p.m. - Full Time - Ahmedabad
Meditab is seeking to hire a skilled Security Analyst to help with security assessments. His/her duties will primarily revolved around conducting security assessments, making reports, verifying patches, providing mitigation measures as well as threat hunting.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of penetration testing, in-depth understanding of various bugs and security loopholes.
Experience: Not more then 2 year
- 10th and 12th percentage should be 80%
- Candidate should work on night shift
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- Candidate should have a minimum average of 80% percentage in 10th and 12th.
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Knowledge of current security trends / ongoings of the domain
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Certifications like OSCP, CEH, CCNA, ECSA, etc would be a bonus
- Ability to understand and explore all capacities of the security domain
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of web services, mobile, API, network and thick client
- Threat hunting and proactive approach towards there mitigation measures
- In-depth knowledge of OWASP, SANS Security standards, business logic vulnerabilities with a detailed understanding of concepts
- Documenting detailed reports and having in-depth knowledge of patch fixing methodologies
- Excellent understanding of secure coding
- Proficient understanding of Application security concepts and having an ability to implement the same
- Experience with application vulnerability tools like Burp Suite Pro, Nessus, Nexpose, SQLMap, IBM AppScan, HP Web Inspect, Acunetix, etc.
- Bug Bounty Hunting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct white / black / grey-box testing - automated as well as manual
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to threat malicious hacks.
- Monitor network and application performance to identify and irregular activity