Cloud security analystPosted: July 29, 2022, 6:41 a.m. - Full Time - Ahmedabad
Cloud Security Analyst
The analyst will provide security technical expertise in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365. This role will be responsible for the investigation and remediation of alerts in the Microsoft Azure and 365 security products.
CloudZEN365 (Atech Cloud) has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there is nothing that can stop us from growing together.
• Responsible for a security researcher to provide insight and understanding of new and existing information security threats.
• Rapidly interact with on-demand requests with minimal assistance.
• Comfortable working in a project-based / client-serving model.
• Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
• Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations.
• Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams.
• Ability to work in a matrix management model.
• Monitoring client systems for security events raised in Microsoft 365 security centre.
• Investigating and remediating incidents in Microsoft 365 security centre.
• Remediation of Secure Score recommendations in Microsoft 365 and Azure.
• Microsoft Endpoint and Intune protection. • Configuring Microsoft Azure security centre. • Investigating and remediating issues flagged in the Microsoft Azure security centre. • Monthly reporting on client vulnerabilities and actions.
Advantageous: • Microsoft certificated in SC-200 AZ-900, • Microsoft certificated, or working towards being certificated, in either Azure Administrator or Enterprise Administrator. • Knowledge of Azure sentinel is desirable. • Skills in Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, SQL Server, System Centre. • Previous experience working as a security engineer or as part of a SOC. • Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing one or more of the following: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM). • Experience coordinating vulnerability management. • Expertise in threat modelling and Use case development and ability to review policies of security monitoring tools based on security concepts and logical approaches. • Preferred knowledge about Microsoft 365 Security Suits
Location: • Ahmedabad Salary: • Competitive CTC based on experience.