Lead- cloud security consultant lead experience five yearPosted: July 25, 2022, 8:33 a.m. - Full Time - Ahmedabad
Title: Lead Cloud Security consultant Lead Position Overview: The candidate will provide security technical expertise in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 This role will be responsible for building and managing SOC strategy Leading and managing the Security Operations and team of security operational staff
• Configuration of products within MS365 EM+S such as Information protection, Intune, Conditional access, Microsoft 365 ATP (Defender for Endpoint and 365)
• Monitoring client systems for security events raised in Microsoft 365 security centre.
• Investigating and remediating incidents in Microsoft 365 security centre.
• Remediation of Secure Score recommendations in Microsoft 365 and Azure.
• Configuring Microsoft Azure security centre. • Investigating and remediating issues flagged in the Microsoft Azure security centre. • Maintaining client environments to the regulatory compliance policies defined within Microsoft 365 and Azure such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC TSP etc. • Monthly reporting on client vulnerabilities and actions. • Responsible for SOC strategy. • Leading and managing the Security Operations and team of security operational staff members • Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel staff • Primarily responsible for directing security event monitoring, management and response and cyber intelligence. • Ensuring incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring • Ensuring compliance to policy, process, and procedure adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives. • Revising and developing processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs • Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for the Security Operations Centre • Ensuring daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness. • Ensuring threat management, threat modelling, identifying threat vectors and developing use cases for security monitoring. • Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to the management team • Ensuring monthly review meetings with a key partner and customers on security KPIs Required Experience, Skills and Expertise: • Microsoft certificated in MS-500 or AZ-500, ideally both. • Microsoft certificated or working towards being certificated, in either Azure Administrator or Enterprise Administrator. • Experience working with Microsoft ATP and Azure security centre. • Knowledge of Azure sentinel is a must. • Knowledge of KQL is desirable. • Skills in Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, SQL Server, System Center. • Previous experience working as a security engineer or as part of a SOC. • Experience leading and managing security operations teams. • Experience preparing reports, dashboards, and documentation. • Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills • Strong experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events • 2 or more years of SOC management work experience • 4 or more years inside of a Security Operations environment • Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, high-pressure environment. • Must possess leadership, communication, conflict management, people management, reporting, critical thinking, problem-solving, and planning and organization skills. • Fluent in English • SC-200-300-400 Certification
Location: Ahmedabad Office