Soc l1 - analystPosted: Jan. 23, 2022, 5:34 p.m. - Full Time - Bengaluru
The Security Operations Center Threat Analyst will be part of the SOC Team. The team monitors, analyzes and responds to cyber threats and vulnerabilities on a 24x7 basis. This is a hands-on entry-level security analyst position for a 24x7 team; responsible for analyzing and responding to all security, and service related events. In this role, you will be the first line of support for the clients' security concerns. You will monitor SIEM tool , escalate security events to the proper department.
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment
- Escalates cyber security events according to playbook and standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Escalates high or critical severity level incidents to Incident Investigators.
- Assists with containment of threats and remediation of environment during or after an incident
- Ensure timely accurate communications of alerts to IT, Network or Security groups regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- 1-2 years of experience working with SIEM
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Knowledge of advanced persistent threat (APT) actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Knowledge of incident containment, recovery, and mitigation
- Willing to work flexible schedules as part of a 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days service delivery environment
- Good written & verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding SLA requirements within a Security Operations Centre.
Note : Please mention the below details while applying for this position : 1. Current CTC 2. Offer in hand (if any) 3. Expected CTC 4. Notice Period