Threat hunterPosted: Dec. 29, 2021, 3:38 p.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
Tactical Cyberange Simulations Pvt Ltd is seeking a Sr. Threat Hunter / Cyber Threat Analyst for supporintg various client incidents. Additionally, this position assists in supporting breach investigations in support of partner organizations.
This position will be based in Hyderabad, india.
Advanced Cyber Analytics – Driving the hunting of threats using proactive and reactive hunting metholodiges following MITRE ATT&CK kill chain / Matrix Tactical Intel Coordination – Focusing on partnerships and information sharing, support organizations on strategic direction to mitigate threats. Adversary Disruption – Leveraging tactical, technical and legal capabilities to eradicate threat.
- Support the investigation and contribution to large and small scale computer security breaches
- Characterize suspicious binaries and be able identify traits, C2, and develop network and host-based IOCs.
- Identify potential malicious activity from memory dumps, logs, and packet captures
- Collaborate with other teams / Partners in identifying threat groups and providing technical investigative capabilities.
- Thorough review and analysis of cyber threats, provide both internal & external parties key information to respond to threat.
- Interact and assist other investigative teams within and client infra on time sensitive, critical investigations.
- Participate as part of a close team of technical specialists on coordinated responses and subsequent remediation of security incidents.
- Analyze intelligence from both Cyberange's internal threat intelligence data as well as leverage external source for supplemental.
- Provide contextual information to internal Cyberange's Threat Intelligence team as well as partners to establish for tactical briefings on threats.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, information science, or a related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of related experience in cybersecurity or computer network defense.
- Demonstrated relevant experience as a key member of a threat intel, incident response, malware analysis, or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of malware families and network attack vectors.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows system internals.
- Strong knowledge of web applications and APIs
- Understanding of payment card processing, related financial fraud and carding techniques
- Scripting, YARA, Snort, RegEx and PCRE experience is desirable.
- Tangible experience combatting crimeware or APT is a distinguishing factor.
- Certifications such as OSCP, NSD or SANS DFIR is a plus, but skill level carries more weight.