ConsultantPosted: Nov. 17, 2021, 2:34 p.m. - Full Time - Gurgaon
As a VAPT professional you will be responsible for
- Performing VAPT for client applications and networks.
- Reporting for performed assessments
- Discussions with client for vulnerability mitigation
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent
Overview of Technical Skills
- 2 - 4 Years of experience in OWASP top 10 - Web, Thickclient & Mobile (android and iOS).
- Knowledge of performing network security assessments
- Great communication skills (i.e.written and verbal)
- Knowledge of wireless security and ISO will be an added advantage.
1. Should be hands on with Burpsuite, Kali, Metasploit, Nessus, NMAP
2. Advanced knowledge of multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, BSD, etc)
3. Should be confortable with writing automation scripts as required
4. Should have atleast 1 security certification like CEH, CCNA Security, OSCP, OSCE etc.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Note: Immediate Joiners and professionals available for joining in 30 days will be preferred.