Splunk admin security analystPosted: Nov. 17, 2021, 8:18 a.m. - Full Time - Chennai
· Implementation and management of security gateways, VPNs
· SIEM product administration
· Incident validation
· Detailed analysis of attacks and incident response Solution recommendation for issues
Manage security devices
· Risk analysis for change management for security devices
· Escalation points for device issue resolution
· Resolve escalation
· Identified missed incidents
· Maintain knowledge base
· Defining security breaches
· Follow-up with the concerned departments/vendor on the remediation steps taken
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· 2-3 years of experience in SIEM, log monitoring, event correlation and analysis.
· Experience in vulnerability assessments, penetration testing.
· Experience in handling events, configuration management.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, networking concepts and internet protocols