Human resources managerPosted: Nov. 8, 2021, 7 p.m. - Full Time - Hyderabad
• End-to- end employee life cycle management
• Drive & implement HR employee engagement initiatives
• Work along with employees for resolution of queries / grievances in accordance with company policies & procedures and documenting discussions / decisions / communications to ensure effective employee services and building a harmonious work atmosphere
• 1:1 with employees, and Focus group discussions etc
• Generating HR MIS & Reports.
• Formal & Informal communication to employees on various HR initiatives / policies as deemed relevant from time to time.
• Managing & maintaining employee records and information
• Well versed with basic HR processes end to end such as Onboardings, Employee & HR Documentations, Background Verifications, Engagement Activities, Grievance handling, Separation, Payroll, HR Software Management, HR Vendor Management, Performance Management etc.
• Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
• Monitor internal HR systems and databases
• At least 1.5+years of HR operations and business partnering experience
• Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
• Structured, process driven and comfortable with HR tools
• Flexible, adaptive & Team Player is must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25000.00 - ₹35000.00 per month
Schedule: Night shift (7:30PM to 4:30AM), No cab facility