Network security specialist l3Posted: Oct. 28, 2021, 7:49 a.m. - Full Time - Delhi
Network Security Specialist – FTI India (New Delhi Location)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Hands-on experience of two or more of the following Cisco FTD and FMC, Remote VPN, Cisco 9K switches, Cisco IOS, Routers ISR/CSR, Cisco ISE
• Hands-on experience of NBAD
• Experience of DDOS / WAF technologies, APM, LTM, Load balancing
• Understanding of Security Monitoring tools and their implementation
• Knowledge of LAN traffic management techniques
• Experience of DMVPN, IPSEC implementation and review
• Experience of security hardening, preferred experience of CIS benchmarks
• Knowledge of security audits/review, Gap analysis of existing implemented security solutions e.g. SIEM, Antivirus, Change control, VPN, SSL, IDS/IPS policies, Firewall
• Knowledge of network data flows, ports, protocols and other network and application services/technologies
• Patching and upgradation of implemented infrastructure security solutions
• Minimum 5 Years of related experience, including technical management and operation of enterprise Information System Security infrastructure
• Must provide expert guidance and oversight of the SOC personnel to ensure optimum system/network security performance and customer satisfaction.
• Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications.
Experience and Industry Background:
• UG: B. Tech / B.E in Electrical Engineering/ Electronic and Communication/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering / Network Technology / IT / Computer Science & Engineering
• 5+ Years in SOC Environment (Cyber Security/Network Security Architect)
• Should possess the Technical Skills such as: Security certifications (CISSP, Security+, CCNA, etc.), SIEM, Network anomaly detection, log analysis, IP networking, networking protocols; including encryption, IPSec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, DNS, access control lists, current and evolving network technologies etc.
• Should have excellent reporting & documentation skills with MS-Word, PPT, Excel.
Soft Skills / Competencies
• Extremely focused, attention to details, able to perform individually or in team under pressure
• Analytic, Intuitive able to take initiatives for resolving issues on hand
• Should be an Excellent team player and have leadership quality
• Good Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
• Mature in working approach; process discipline
• Flexible to work in any working hour and ok with 24*7 Environment
Experience: 5 tp 10 Years