Socc enginner l2Posted: Oct. 28, 2021, 7:47 a.m. - Full Time - Delhi
Security Engineering – FTI India (New Delhi Location)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Hands-on administration experience of two or more of the following ArcSight SIEM and McAfee ePO, DLP, FIM
• Administration of at least four (4) McAfee products such as: HIPS, DLP, ePO, FIM
• Working on ePO Architecture and Administration
• Investigate technical issues related to ArcSight Infrastructure operations
• Review and interpret events generated by various components including firewalls, switches, application software, databases, and operating systems
• Generate ad-hoc reports upon request from SIEM
• Experience of creating new custom connectors to integrate customized devices log data
• Provide expert technical support
• Experience of security hardening, preferred experience of CIS benchmarks
• Knowledge of security audits/review, Gap analysis of existing implemented security solutions e.g. SIEM, Antivirus, Change control, VPN, SSL, IDS/IPS policies, Firewall
• Knowledge of network data flows, ports, protocols and other network and application services/technologies
• Patching and upgradation of implemented infrastructure security solutions
• Minimum 5 Years of related experience, including technical management and operation of enterprise Information System Security infrastructure
• Must provide expert guidance and oversight of the SOC personnel to ensure optimum system/network security performance and customer satisfaction.
• Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications.
Experience and Industry Background:
• UG: B. Tech / B.E in Electrical Engineering/ Electronic and Communication/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering / Network Technology / IT / Computer Science & Engineering
• 5+ Years in SOC Environment (Cyber Security/SIEM specialist)
• Should possess the Technical Skills such as: Security certifications (ArcSight ESM Certified Security Administrator (ACSD), Security+ etc.), SIEM, HIPS, FIM, DLP, Network anomaly detection, log analysis, IP networking, networking protocols; including encryption, current and evolving security technologies etc.
• Should have excellent reporting & documentation skills with MS-Word, PPT, Excel.
Soft Skills / Competencies
• Extremely focused, attention to details, able to perform individually or in team under pressure
• Ability to explore and investigate new products and solutions
• Analytic, Intuitive able to take initiatives for resolving issues on hand
• Should be an Excellent team player and have leadership quality
• Good Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
• Mature in working approach, process discipline
• Flexible to work in any working hour and ok with 24*7 Environment
Experience: 4 to 8 Years