Information securty analystPosted: Oct. 27, 2021, 11:43 a.m. - Full Time - Chennai
Briskinfosec is one of the prominently growing cyber security service provider in Chennai, India. At Briskinfosec, we make a lucrative impact that matters for our clients, our people, our profession and to the border society, by delivering the solutions and insights they need for addressing their most complex business challenges.
We are looking for information Security Analysts with 0 to 2 years of experience in the field of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Candidate is responsible for working on multiple application security projects including web app, mobile (android & iOS) and thick client application testing.
- Create Project Reports, Reassessment Reports and managing clients with relevant details about the application security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct network security VA/PT and create reports for the same.
- Improve processes, tools, and documentation thats used to create security assessment best practices.
- Client management for assisting the developers with security fixes.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 0 to 2 years experience in the field of VA/PT on application, Network, API and thickclient domain
- Experience with security tools like Nessus, Burpsuite, Acunetix, Metasploit, Nexpose
- Good communication in English is required
- Knowledge on Python or any scripting language is a plus
- Able to handle client and projects single handedly
- Knowledge on SDLC and DevsecOps
- Industry Certifications like CEH, OSCP, eMAPT etc., is an added advantage