Junior security analystPosted: Oct. 15, 2021, 6:29 p.m. - Full Time - New delhi
- Designs and operate security systems and controls to effectively thwart attacks to information systems
- Design, Implement and Review of security systems to protect the digital assets of an organization from various attack vectors
- Establish and maintain standards and best practices for IT Security Delivering Capacity Building services at Client Site
- Perform and report Application Audits, Vulnerability Assessments / Penetration Testing for IT infrastructure including network devices, operating systems, Databases, applications, etc.
- Analyze and report security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Stay current on IT security trends and technologies
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints with chat support
- Researching required information using available resources
- Ability to meet deadlines
Technical Skillsets (Mandatory)
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Data Scraping and Analysis
- Good computer skills (Windows, Linux, MS Office)
- Strong fundamentals of OS, Network and Programming Concepts
- Good command of at least one programming language.
- Web Application Architecture
- OWASP Top 10
- Exposure to network security controls
- Excellent and effective report writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Team Player
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in cyber security or related field
Send your updated profiles to email@example.com