Cloud and infrastructure administrator m365 and azurePosted: Oct. 5, 2021, 1:38 p.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Cloud & Infrastructure Administrator (M365 & Azure)
Cloud & Infrastructure Administrator gets exciting opportunity to work for NetSentries InfoSec Solutions Pvt Ltd, one of fasting growing Cyber Security Consulting organization, to manage and operate their cloud infrastructure and systems on Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS and other cloud platforms. We are seeking candidates with an achiever’s mindset seeking fast growth in technology-centric work environment and ample exposure to the latest in the industry to meet today’s challenging requirements of corporates.
* Administration & Management of
* Microsoft 365 & Azure AD Cloud including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and all other systems
* Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) including MDM, MAM, Conditional Access Policies and Compliance Policies
* Microsoft Defender for Endpoint & Defender for Office 365 to ensure Security & Privacy compliance
* Securing End User Computing systems like Laptops, Desktops & Mobile (BYOD) systems
* Endpoint Security systems like Antivirus/Anti Malware, Firewall, DLP etc.
* other cloud systems including Microsoft Azure, AWS, Atlassian
* Service Health & Security monitoring using Microsoft 365 console and actively review and respond based on system/security alerts and notification.
* Represent IT Operations in Internal & External Compliance Audits
Create & Maintain up-to-date documentation of IT SOPs, Policies & Standards
REQUIREMENTS: * 4-5 years of relevant work experience in an enterprise Cloud/IT environment * Experience in Managing and operating Microsoft 365, Azure AD and Microsoft Endpoint Manager * Managing Azure & AWS IaaS platforms * Microsoft Defender systems * Managing End User Computing systems (Laptops & Desktops) running Windows 10, Linux, Mac etc. and Mobile devices running Android or iOS, and, * Managing Endpoint Security solutions. * Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English, must be able to present complex technical topics in a clear and structured way. * Should be a team worker with desire to learn and share knowledge. * Flexible, agile and adaptable to work in a fast growth and dynamic environment servicing global clients with a strong customer-focused work culture. * Any Cloud certification will be highly desirable. * Security certifications will be an added advantage.
NetSentries is an emerging leader in the Cyber Threat Management space. NetSentries provides a portfolio of Security assessment, Control validation, Defensive, and Detective Security advisory to Enterprises. NetSentries is engaged with several business verticals like Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, and Healthcare to assess their current security posture and continuously improve resilience against targeted cyber-attacks. NetSentries works with several Banks and FinServ companies to improve Enterprise-wide security posture and meet compliance requirements from regulators.