Associate mss engineerPosted: Sept. 2, 2021, 11:21 a.m. - Full Time - Vadodara
Job title : Associate MSS Engineer
Location : Baroda
Experience : 0 – 2 years
As a MSS Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of Security Management and Monitoring services to clients world-wide. The MSS Engineer will be performing activities such as ensuring availability and logging consistency of customer security. Also at the same time you have to work with your colleagues to ensure there is unanimous understanding of the project deliverables and meet required timelines.
• Analyze daily scan results and identify inconsistencies if any in both scan results and report
• Executive Client Support for an in-house information Security product
• Perform analytical and logical troubleshoots of an issue reported
• Create, maintenance and manage support tickets
• Understand customer queries and take appropriate remedial actions. Identify and delegate queries which need to be probed further by the development team
• Summarize and document test results on a daily basis. Prepare monthly dashboards
• Communicate and coordinate with customers
• SaaS administration support
• Conduct POC.
• Good understanding of computer networks (firewalls, routers, ports, switches, network design), application issues / vulnerabilities, viruses, malwares etc.
• Well-versed with windows and Unix/Linux environments
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL and at least one programming language such as C, C++ or Java
• Basic knowledge of vulnerability assessment / penetration testing will be desirable
• The candidate should be BCA with IT security/ networking/system
• He / She should possess good academic background.
• Willing to work in 24*7 support environment
• Willing to work in Rotational shifts which would be including either (Monday, Tuesday) off or (Saturday, Sunday) off.
• Good communication (spoken & written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate with clients through various mediums such as e-mail, chat or phone
• Self driven and able to work with teams
• Excellent in trouble shooting and persistent in problem solving
What do you gain?
• Opportunity to build internet scale / cutting edge technologies, bragging rights to having developed globally recognized technologies used by global customers
• Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
• Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
• Competitive comp and benefits
Life at Indusface :
Exciting, Energetic, Enterprising and Evolutionary!
Yes, that is what you and your career can transform into by joining Indusface! The team at Indusface is a mix of individuals with diverse backgrounds, experience, and skills but with a single-minded pursuit of its mission to be among the world’s leading application security product companies. A Great Place to Work Certified SaaS company, Indusface secures critical Web applications of 3000+ global customers using its award winning platform that integrates Web application scanner, Web application firewall, CDN and threat information engine. The Great Place to Work Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures. Indusface has been mentioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Tech Now reports, is CERT-In empaneled as a trusted scanning vendor and has been the recipient of many awards such as the Economic Times Top 25 , NASSCOM-DSCI Top Security Company of the year Award and is funded by Tata Capital Growth Fund.
Indusface is built around its HR philosophy of FOSTER
Fostering growth, fostering oneness, fostering equality, fostering human emotions, fostering transparency and fostering the rise of a globally competitive organization, one which is solidly founded and grounded in its core values of trust, honesty, discipline and the pursuit of excellence.
Flexible work culture
Openness to feedback
Supportive & Caring
Transparency and an open-door policy
Encourage inclusivity and oneness
Robust environment for individual Growth
There are over a billion web apps and millions of mobile apps in the world now. Indusface with a mission to secure them and with its own line of cutting-edge armory of application security products, is living the dream of becoming the next Billion dollar “Made in India” security company. Come, join and live the dream!
Indusface Suite of Products:
• AppTrana - Identify risk exposure, patch vulnerabilities immediately, accelerate website and remediation against DDOS/emerging threats
• Web Application Scanning- Managed Scan and Penetration Testing Solution for Web and Mobile Applications
• SSL Certificates - Digital Certificates for Secure and Confidential Communications
For more information on Indusface,