PentesterPosted: Sept. 1, 2021, 5:50 a.m. - Full Time - Remote chennai location
JOB ROLE: Pentester
AuriSEG is an international provider of integrated business information security solutions with an innovative approach to IT security. Unlike most cybersecurity firms, we combine the best in-house developed automated solutions with an extensive manual security testing methodology based on multiple industry-tested and case-specific solutions.
• Conduct Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing and configuration review for network, web application, mobile application and thick -client application
• Conduct configuration reviews for OS, DB, Firewall, routers, Switches and other security devices/components
• Perform manual testing of web applications
• Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches
• Prepare detailed reports
• Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
• Handle Clients queries
• Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks
• Prepare Threat Intelligence reports for newly discovered threat agents, exploits, attacks
• Coordinate with application development teams on their demands for security testing and provide a seamless experience with testing and reporting of penetration tests.
• Ready to work with a global team spread across time-zones and geographies.
• Bachelor’s degree (BCA, Btech)
• Experience: 1 - 7 years
• Good understanding and knowledge of codes languages
• Has practical experience in auditing various OS , DB , Network and Security technologies would be an added advantage
• Preferably a certified CEH, OSCP or equivalent certification
• Excellent communicator and collaborator
• Problem solver and solution-seeking approach
• Ability to build rapport and relationships
• Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
In light of COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. Virtual hiring has been implemented, and candidates continue to be interviewed by telephone or video, and new hires are being onboarded remotely. As a community, we value the safety of every member.