DevsecopsPosted: Aug. 1, 2020, 4:27 a.m. - Full Time - Ahmedabad
To succeed in this role, you’ll be passionate about Cyber security and software development, keen to use your programming and scripting skills. You will use your innovative ideas and problem-solving talent to build automation tools that help our Security Operations team that protect Sophos.
As part of this role you will need to: Write code and scripts to support the Global Security Operations Team along with test automation; Work alongside security analysts to triage and monitor alerts and respond to incidents to understand the operational procedures of Global SOC. Monitor system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity Build scripts and tools to automate security tasks Work with various cloud technologies such as Aws, Azure and GCP Participate in the design of Security automation solutions/tools in line with technical strategy, quality and functionality requirements; Actively contribute to release planning and drive for high-value and high-quality solutions which meet business needs; Participate in security reviews of new developments to ensure that released products comply with Sophos’ security requirements and industry best practice; Manage a CI/CD pipeline Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of developing code in python and powershell
- Experience of working within AWS, GCP/Azure
- Experience working with container technology including Docker/Kubernetes
- Proven contribution to open source projects
- Ability to use ML toolkits and AI to enhance the detections.
- Experience with Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Able to work autonomously whilst working collaboratively within the wider team environment
- Cloud automation tools – Terraform, Cloudformation
- Proven experience with Restful APIs and version control (git)
- Agile experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Natural problem solver who enjoys being challenged
- Knowledge of SOAR
- Understating and interest in Cyber Security
- Contributed to open source project
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Experience with automated regression testing
- Proficiency with work tracking systems such as Jira and Confluen