Senior front end dev react jsPosted: July 31, 2020, 10:04 a.m. - Full Time - Anywhere
Description of Skills/abilities:
You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, React hooks.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and all browsers.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all web browsers.
- Diagnose, fix bugs, maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Key understanding about Object Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, SDLC, Rest Framework.
- Should have understanding in Hybrid App Ecosystem, Code Once - Deploy Anywhere thought process.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work with the product team and graphic designers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it React.js developer requirements and qualifications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Produce fully functional web, mobile applications writing clean code.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Typescript.
- Having Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean typescript code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
React, React Hooks, Redux, and Typescript with a minimum of 6+ Years of relevant Experience.
BE/B. Tech (IT/CS) only, MCA