Cyber security consultantPosted: July 9, 2021, 9:28 a.m. - Full Time - Chennai
VAPT - VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING
The candidate must have strong experience in carrying out both the web and mobile VAPT (Mandatory)
Experience Range: 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing for Web and Mobile VAPT.
• Create project deliverables/reports and assist the immediate supervisor during submissions and client discussions
• Good understanding of OWASP top 10 and Application security audits.
• Hands-on experience with tools such as Nessus, Qualys guard tool, Nmap, Burpsuite, Metasploit, etc.
• Manual Penetration Testing skills and techniques are required besides automated tools and frameworks.
• Prepare detailed reports as per the given report format.
• Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
• Strong fundamental of OS, network/application protocols
• Stronghold on Web/Mobile/Cloud application security concept and penetration testing skill
• Good command of at least one programming language