Soc analyst - l3Posted: July 8, 2021, 10:52 a.m. - Full Time - Bizcarta technologies
BizCarta || SecureInteli Technologies is a leading Cybersecurity consulting and services firm with an operational presence in India, the USA, Australia, and Singapore, protecting client’s businesses from cyber breaches across the globe. We have a 24/7 SOC in Chennai, India, where we monitor our customer network and infrastructure.
Our mission is to “Make security work as 1” by building a solution framework for our customers to predict, detect, mitigate, and sustain from cyber-attacks.
We provide consultative security service, empower customers, reduce business risk & Improve visibility, prevent breaches, build a strong Cyber Resilience practice, and reassure compliance and adherence.
BizCarta || SecureInteli business model structured around the consult, design, deploy and manage value chain- providing full-spectrum cybersecurity services spanning Consulting, Technology Integration, and managed security services.
As an innovative and research-oriented security engineering organization, we find ways to add value to the project by giving a holistic view of the entire problem and how it can be solved in a phase-wise manner – a gradual risk reduction process by supporting the business to run securely. Our highly experienced Security team is certified with industry-renowned certifications.
Job Description –
- At least 5 years’ experience on SOC/CERT/CSIRT team
- Incidence response experience (at least 1 year) :
- Phish, SCAM and spear phishing incident investigation.
- Fraud investigation
- Compromised account investigation.
- Malware investigation
- Intrusion incident investigation
- Web shell detection and response
- Experience with Azure and O365 (at least 1 year)
- Experience working in big worldwide corporation
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of 1 of the following SIEM : Splunk / Qradar
- Experience with Crowdstrike Falcon EDR
- Flexible working hours (We need sometimes to handle incident during the weekend)
- Python for API usage
- PowerShell for data triage on Windows environment
Good to have Certifications:
- GIAC certification like GCFA, GREM or GNFA
- Experience with Resilient SOAR
- Experience with Qualys
- Experience with Trend