Python developerPosted: July 31, 2020, 10:01 a.m. - Full Time - Anywhere
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design thinking.
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery teams.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Strong communication skills and great product sense.
- Proficient communication skills verbal and written.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific project.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python, using of Pycham.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple deliveries platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match * specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge in Python web framework such as Django, Flask depending on technology stack.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- 4+Years Full stack Python Developer - exposure to web frameworks like Django, Flask and Falcon.
- Experience building APIs for a rapidly iterating product and restful APIs and development of services layer using Pythons Flask framework and should be proficient in writing unit test cases using Pytest package.
- Database level programming using both SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and No SQL (Mongo DB/Casandra) and designing the database level stored procedures and persistence logic.
- Experience in developing Arduino libraries is an added advantage.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Web Application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
Pthon, Django, Docker, MYSQL, Report Development, XML Files & Conversions, Restful API, Exp in Third party Integrations
BE/B.Tech (IT/CS) only, MCA