Senior project managerPosted: June 29, 2021, 10:25 a.m. - Full Time - Pune
NetSPI is a dynamic cyber security company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cyber criminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
The Sr. Project Manager will oversee NetSPI’s project portfolio and will participate in the assignment of resources to projects involving service delivery. Ideal candidates will have client facing project management experience, with life cycles ranging from a few days to a few months. Providing consistent follow-through and possessing the motivation to learn and adapt quickly, are essential to the role. Required to be flexible to work between India-US time zones regularly (split/flexible shifts, no graveyard shifts).
• Independently manage the intake of new engagements, validate new contracts to have all necessary information and works with Resource Manager to assign resources.
• Manage multiple Services projects, including scope, schedule, and budget to achieve project milestones and goals while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Set stakeholder expectations and manage expectations throughout the engagement.
• Utilize NetSPI’s professional services tool and various software platforms for tracking efforts/status updates.
• Effectively manage and communicate project status, risks, issues, and opportunities to stakeholders in a timely manner and drive to resolution.
• Support, manage and influence continuous improvement of processes and initiatives.
• Establish and nurture positive relationships with clients, project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Act as a mentor for junior members of project management team.
• Minimum 6+ years of strong Project Management experience, with experience managing multiple engagements and geographically/culturally diverse clients simultaneously.
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills are a must.
• Strong business judgment and customer service skills.
• Experience with resource management for projects.
• Proven ability to build relationships and operate successfully in a client facing role.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM, FinancialForce PSA and Jira.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to travel up to 15%.
• Information Security / Cybersecurity industry experience is a plus.
• PMP Certification or Project Management Training is a plus