Information security consultantPosted: June 29, 2021, 8:21 a.m. - Full Time - New delhi
Eligibility Criteria -
Should be more than 3 – 4 years of experience
CEH Certified or any other certification in Infosec
BTech, MTech, or BE/ME, in Information Technology background,
Location – Delhi
Immediate - Requirement
Role & Responsibilities:
- To conduct network and application penetration testing
- To conduct architecture reviews of networks and design/code review of web applications
- To conduct web application penetration testing
- To conduct Source code audit
- To conduct mobile application penetration testing ( All Platform)
- Perform vulnerability assessment and prepare reports
- To conduct API/Web Services audit
- Web application security testing (Manual and Automated) based on standards such as OWASP.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing for Infrastructure & Applications
- Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/vectors.
- Should have exposure to some or more of the security assessment tools such as Proxy tools, IBM Appscan,nmap ,nessus,maltego,Acunetix and Backtrack.
- In depth knowledge of Networks and Operating Systems.