Cybersecurity sales and business development lead
Posted: June 28, 2021, 3:06 p.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Candidate should have 2-3 years experience in selling cyber security services such as Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, SOC (Security Operations)
- Proven Business Development expertise and working on Targets
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Must be able to generate leads from various sources
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organization
- Ability to understand customer Cyber/Information security requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Certifications in Information security areas will be added advantage
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs.
- Understanding the goals of the company and develop sales strategies for growth accordingly
- Communicate through cold calling, emails and other means if necessary, to prospective clients worldwide. Generate new business opportunities by working closely with Internal teams.
- Developing Sales pitch, competitive intelligence content
- Develop a deep understanding of services offered by the company.
- Schedule and conduct both client and prospective client meetings, either by phone or in person, to make sales, obtain work orders, and respond to RFIs and RFPs and other sales activities.
- Perform quantitative analyses and developing proposals / Statements of Work
- Continuously working to expand the client base through relationship growth, marketing and promotional activities
- To work with international clients, you should be able to work in flexible timings