Software developerPosted: June 19, 2021, 12:58 a.m. - Full Time - India remote
K2 Cyber Security delivers the Next Generation Application Workload Protection Platform to secure web applications and container workloads against sophisticated attacks including OWASP Top 10 and memory-based attacks, and provides additional vulnerability detection.
We are looking for strong software developers based anywhere in India. You will become part of a dynamic development team.
Location: India Remote
We are currently completely remote and let employees work from home.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines or the equivalent combination of education, training, & work experience in related domains.
• Good understanding of OOPS and Software Design Patterns
• Excellent programming skills and familiarity with dynamic programming languages
• Good knowledge of DBMS design, programming and DBA concepts
• Detailed oriented with strong analytical, trouble shooting and debugging skills
• Knowledge of DevOps tools & technologies will be an advantage in this position
• Any experience in cyber security software development is big plus