Senior security engineerPosted: July 27, 2020, 11:28 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
You are a security expert with at least 5 years of relevant experience in network/Cloud or Application security
- You will be responsible for executing the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) for Citrix On-Prem and Cloud products to ensure that our software meets the customer expectation of security robustness.
- Will drive and execute SDL best practices and its integration with the CI/CD, Agile and Waterfall development models.
- Will create and deliver advanced security training and guidance to product engineers.
- You will guide product development teams on design changes as per security requirements.
- You will establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- You will be responsible to drive negotiations in the interest of security.
- Will conduct reviews of specific security fixes as necessary.
- You will be responsible for conducting product penetration test in a non-disruptive way for IT/Cloud deployments, including exploit creation to demonstrate a proof of concept.
- Will be responsible to validate the efficacy of defensive mechanisms, as well as, the engineering adherence to security policies.
- You would be an expert in at least one of these 3 of these areas in security – System, Web, Network, Mobile, Cloud, Windows, Cryptography
- Will have experience in writing exploits for identified vulnerabilities in the area of expertise.
- You will have an Engineering degree as your educational qualification
- You will have at least 5 years of relevant expereince.
- Have a solid understanding of most common software vulnerabilities and standard secure coding practices.
- You will have experience and the capability to identify security vulnerabilities and conduct root cause analysis.
- You will have proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- Have proficiency in System Internals (Windows or Unix)
- You will have good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OS, Networks).