Security testing consultant - caasPosted: May 25, 2021, 3:08 p.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
• Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
• Review and define requirements for information security solutions
• Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications)
• Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
• Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
• Familiarity with vulnerability scanning techniques
• Experience with various security tools and products like Nessus, Nexpose, Qualys, Metasploit, Nmap, AppScan, BurpSuite, Wireshark and tools available on Kali Linux.
• Broad expertise with multiple operating systems such as Linux and Windows, and network services (HTTP, Databases, etc.) and their inherent security issues
• Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
• Understanding of cryptography principles
• Ability to present complex, technical information to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical, in written and/or oral formats
• Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet based toolsets.
Qualifications and experience required
Preferably Bachelor’s degree equivalent education or work experience
1-6 years of prior relevant experience
Advanced certifications like OSCP is desirable or any security testing-specific training and certification.