Project managerPosted: May 25, 2021, 12:23 p.m. - Full Time - Pune
Who are we:
At SecureLayer7, we are solving challenging cybersecurity problems. We are bringing bight mind together to provide a smooth experience in cybersecurity and achieve our vision by making organization secure from cyber attacks. Our skilled pentesters and security engineers work on the project from a cryptocurrency exchange to IoT devices.
About the role:
A Cybersecurity project manager is responsible for delivering the project’s deliverables to customers on time. How can this be achieved?
1. As a project manager, you need to work closely with team leaders, pentesters, executives, and different departments across the organization.
2. This role defines objectives, creating plans to achieving goals, tracking progress and budgets.
3. The Project manager Communicate to customer stakeholders with latest updates of the project.
4. The Project Manager establishes new and improves existing project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations.
1. Join cybersecurity industry current need of 21st Century.
2. Align your career trajectory with a hyper-growth company.
3. Feel proud to solve the real cybersecurity issues of prominent clients.
4. Work with top-notch cybersecurity experts.
How you will succeed in this role:
1. Leading passionate cybersecurity team
1. Building a strong pentester team
2. Providing feedback to internal stakeholders
3. Time management
4. Delegation of work
5. Clear Communication
2. If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs. Solve problems under pressure.
3. Coping With Changes
4. Allocate the right work to the right people.
5. Deliver quality results to customers by thinking out the box.
1. Lead challenging project engagements that assess the security of modern applications and infrastructure.
2. Work with customers, provide subject matter expertise, and leave their security better than when we found it.
3. Generate thought leadership that helps establish SecureLayer7 as the premier pentest company
4. Effectively communicates with cross-functional teams. e.g. Sales team and accounts team.
5. Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery
6. Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality service.
7. Building Project Planners, Capacity planner, Managing pentester(s) Calendar, Planning/booking travel, defining rules of engagement.
8. Building and promoting internal team training and cybersecurity research.
9. Internal team’s quarterly reviews, feedbacks submissions.
10. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
11. Strong understanding of critical PM concepts such as activity plans, milestones, task dependencies, risk, and issue tracking, status reporting.
12. Creating thorough and accurate reports and providing status updates on projects and presenting findings to senior leadership on a routine basis
Good to have:
1. Understanding on cybersecurity standard frameworks such OWASP top 10, NIST, and PCI-DSS
2. PMP Certification
3. Work with sensitive, confidential and/or proprietary information while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism, and ethics.