Business development executivePosted: May 25, 2021, 5:35 a.m. - Full Time - Jaipur
Location: Work from home & Field
Read the entire details completely before applying.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the goals of the company and develop sales strategies for growth accordingly.
• Communicate through cold calling, emails to prospective clients worldwide
• Developing Sales pitch, competitive intelligence content
• Responsible for business development and maintain pipeline as per assigned sales target.
• Pitch to a variety of stakeholders – IT Managers, Information Security Heads, CISOs.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers.
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the service/product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback.
• Ability to understand new technology trends in cybersecurity.
• Passion for Cybersecurity understanding and sales (Training will be provided).
• Focus on new client acquisition /revenue generation.
• Schedule and conduct both client and prospective client meetings, either by phone or in person, to make sales, obtain work orders.
• To achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets established by the Sales Head
• Experience in Business Development/Sales(Optional)
• Good communication skills.
• Skills to influence targeted clients.
• Ability to follow specific instructions and work hard.
• Ability to complete targets in the given time.
Salary & Incentive Best in Industry