Cybersecurity instructorPosted: July 23, 2020, 10:41 a.m. - Full Time - Mangalore
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and high-aptitude professional to join our Cybersecurity training team. The position would primarily be located in Mangalore India.
This is a full-time position that would include training responsibilities in cybersecurity for our clients and students. The candidate should be certified either in CEH/ECSA/CCNP/ CCIE/ CCNA Security and have an extensive passion for training.
The selection process would be conducted by the team based in Calicut and by their representatives in the UAE. Some exposure to cybersecurity domain knowledge is important but more critical is aptitude and an ability and interest in upskilling.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Classroom and online training responsibilities for students and corporates
- Assist in developing and maintaining training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials, and updating of course content as and when required
- Provide support & mentorship to students as needed and routinely collect feedback on the program
- Assist in creating relevant content and collateral to be used across marketing and sales efforts
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred)
- Certifications: CCNA, ECSA, CEH or CCNP
- At least 2 Years of Experience in Networks/ IT Infrastructure
- Strong IT Skills including hardware, software, and networking
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows server administration
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Management / ITIL
- Knowledge on Network Redundancy and Load Balancers
- Knowledge of configuration review
- Knowledge of security techniques and information systems controls to secure enterprise infrastructure.
- Deep experience with cybersecurity in the domains of cyber threat intelligence and analysis, security monitoring, and Incident Response.
- Familiarity with the latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, understanding of attacks, and determination of countermeasures.
- Exposures to network with industry leaders
- Showcase your presentations with global audiences