Technical leadPosted: April 28, 2021, 8:10 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
• Hands on security architect to be part of Security Operations.
• Able to create critical use case within the IBM Qradar tool to monitor, alert and manage on security incidents.
• Maintain deep technical expertise in incident management process and work in mitigating the incident with relevant stakeholders to closure.
• Comfortable presenting to stakeholders on right incident handling procedure and guiding different teams.
• Maintain technical credibility within the HP ArcSight SIEM and expertise through demonstration use case development & dashboards
• Develop and release security posture improvements for compliance, vulnerability assessment and Security operation management
• Minimum of 5 to 9 years of professional experience in Security Operation center
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Hands on expert level knowledge on SIEM tools
• Strong knowledge of Event Collector, Correlation Engine, Content creation.
• Solid practical understanding on Threat Hunting
• Solid practical understanding in Incident response
• Expert in articulating security incident to relevant stakeholders
• Good understanding of other relevant security technologies like IDS, IPS, Firewall ect
• Moderate experience with VPN solutions including different types of IPSec endpoints including Firewalls, Strong understanding of network architecture within cloud environments and the relevant topologies contained within.
• Passion for learning, teamwork, and helping others.
• Successful candidate will be self-motivated. Individual must be able to prioritize responsibilities and work under tight deadlines.
Solid practical understanding of Security tools and technologies Prior experience with Incident Automation and Orchestration