Senior security engineer - vaptPosted: March 30, 2021, 5:39 p.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Candidate must have strong experience in carrying out Web and Mobile VAPT.(Immediate Joining)
Experience : 3+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing for Web and Mobile VAPT.
- Create project deliverables/reports and assist the immediate supervisor during submissions and client discussions
- Good understanding of OWASP top 10 and Application security audits.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Nessus, Qualys guard tool, Nmap, Burpsuite, Metasploit etc.
- Manual Penetration Testing skills and techniques are required besides automated tools and frameworks.
- Prepare detailed reports as per given report format.
- Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients
- Strong fundamental of OS, network/application protocols
- Stronghold on Web/Mobile/Cloud application security concept and penetration testing skill
- Good command of at least one programming language