Cybersecurity sales executivePosted: March 25, 2021, 9:24 a.m. - Full Time - Bengaluru
Experience: 4+ years.
This role of Business Development Executive is to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
• New Customer Acquisition.
• Generation of leads and conversion of leads received through various marketing channels.
• Responsible for business development and maintain pipeline as per assigned sales target.
• Developing Sales pitch, competitive intelligence content.
• Pitch to a variety of stakeholders – IT Managers, Information Security Heads, CISOs.
• Perform effective online demos to prospects.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/ organizational objectives.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers.
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback.
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned product/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction.
Qualifications (knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• Should have sales & account management experience in Cyber Security services Product.
• Ability to understand new technology trends in cybersecurity.
• Excellent product knowledge and ability to apply features and benefits of products to user needs as well as proven history in learning new product sets and features and applying these to customer sales opportunities.
• Strong proven negotiation skills to sell value of product and not focus on pricing.
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow-up effectively.
• Comfortable with new-age technology