Information security consultantPosted: March 23, 2021, 8:43 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
I am looking for an Information Security officer profile with minimum 5 years of experience and with “ISO 27001 lead implementor” certification.
Also he must be hands on in ISO 27001 audit and successfully completed the audit.
1) Leads compliance audits related to the ISO 27001 and other compliance initiatives from an IT regulatory compliance and security perspective.
2) Acts as the Lead and Point of Contact for ISMS audits and other risk assessments as they arise.
3) Review audit evidence supplied by all IT divisions to determine compliance prior to the submission of audit evidence to external parties.
4) Follow up on issued that identified during audit checks to verify completion of the improvement plan
5) Creates procedural/process documentation surrounding existing IT business processes for compliance and business continuity/disaster recovery planning through analysis and interviews.
6) Assists in creation, enforcement, and reporting and review on departmental policies and procedures including infrastructure maintenance, support, and strategy.
7) Serves as a lead for all IT security-related activities including periodic security reviews and review of IT security incidents.
8) Assist in development and presentation of materials for compliance training, security initiatives and business continuity throughout the Organization
9) May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
Thanks and Regards,
ALTEN INDIA PVT LTD.
Tower D , 7th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park
Bannerghatta Main Road
Bangalore – 560029