Forensic analystPosted: July 20, 2020, 7:42 a.m. - Full Time - Noida
About the Company:
AKS IT Services (an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company) is a leading IT Security Services and Solutions provider with over 8500 clients. Our work spans from auditing & consulting, IT security training, cyber forensics to product development and reselling major security products.
- Should be capable of doing analysis from seized media by using forensic analysis tool such as FTK, Encase, Tableau, UFED, etc.
- Should be flexible to use forensic analysis tool of different vendor.
- Should have good knowledge of forensic procedures & guidelines.
- Should know the procedure to seize computer and mobile device in the field and know how to preserve evidence in the field to avoid evidence loss.
- Should be able to do mobile device analysis using mobile forensic tools.
- Should consult client about new technology and suggest appropriate tool or product as per client requirement
- Should be able to give pre -sale technical demo of forensic product at client side.
- Should be good in report writing as per the requirement and follow chain of custody.
- Should be willing to travel, if needed
- Should suggest best suited product by reviewing technical specification given in a government tender/RFP, etc.
- Research and develop new computer forensic tools and methodologies
- Should be good in handling forensic hardware like forensic workstation, imaging devices.
- Should be able to deliver the training as and when required
- The candidate must be able to conduct examinations on compromised computers and servers. The job requirements include recovering deleted emails, recovering data that has been deleted or encrypted, and uncovering passwords.
- Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms is desired.
B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/MS in CS/IT/Cyber Security/Cyber Forensic
Relevant certifications like CHFI, EnCE, ACE, SANS certified will be added advantage Skills Candidate should have excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Candidate should be a strong team-oriented interpersonal and collaboration skills Excellent convincing skills.