Senior grc consultantPosted: March 17, 2021, 6:10 p.m. - Full Time - Mumbai pune noida bangalore hyderabad
Job location: Mumbai \ Pune \ Noida \ Bangalore \ Hyderabad.
Experience required: 5 to 8 yrs
• Establish, maintain and optimize Information Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance practices, GRC structure and controls framework.
• Contribute to plan, develop, implement and maintain a risk management framework and ISMS across business units, and to improve maturity through policies, standards, and procedures. Process Modeling for GRC processes in an IRM tool.
• Contribute to achieve and maintain compliance with applicable standards and regulations, or industry and customer requirements, such as CCPA, GDPR, CyberEssentials, SWIFT, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, SOC2, CCM, CMMC or OWASP ASVS among others.
• Manage and conduct infosec, privacy, compliance and 3rd party assessments.
• Perform contract reviews from infosec, privacy and compliance perspective.
• Develop corporate playbooks for M&A scenarios.
• InfoSec Risk Mgmt and standard controls frameworks.
• ISMS ISO27001 implementation/audit.
• Policies & standards development, exception mgmt.
• Personal Data Protection regulations.
• Experience with implementing GRC and RM solutions.
• Ability to effectively interact with senior leaders.
• CISM, CRISC, ISO27001LA/LI, CISSP is a plus.