Experienced cybersecurity professional
Posted: July 16, 2020, 5:36 a.m. - Full Time - Bengaluru
- Shall have a minimum of 3-7 years of penetration testing experience.
- Desired certifications:- CEH, OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN
- Should have hands on experience on tools like Kali, Backtrack, Acunetix, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, Wireshark and Burpsuite, hands on Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and Powershell
Desired skill set:
- Expertise in Web Application penetration testing- White, Grey and Black box with In-depth knowledge of OWASP/SANS standards; Understanding exploitation and mitigation recommendations.
- Good Knowledge on core concepts and methodologies of Infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python or Ruby; Developing or modifying shellcode, exploits or exploit tools; Developing applications in C#, ASP, .NET, ObjectiveC, or Java (J2EE)
- Experienced in utilizing various SIEM tools for threat hunting
- Source code review for security flaws and control flow misconfiguration
- Understanding of end to end process of a continuous vulnerability management program from vulnerability assessment to remediation and patching.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and to provide alternative solutions or workarounds
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly creative solutions.
- Collaborate on large programs and projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.