Information security analystPosted: July 14, 2020, 12:12 p.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web and mobile applications for our customers, assist our customers in improving security posture of their applications
- Perform research on new vulnerabilities, attack vectors, exploits, tools and industry trends for the above-mentioned services
- Assist product engineering by identifying and showcasing new exploitation techniques and help build application firewall rules
- Provide offsite and on-site consulting services to our customers
- Act as front-line point of escalation on assigned client engagements, following up on open issues and acting as an escalation of contact for all customer issues.
- Provide weekly reports of activity as defined by management.
- The candidate should be a BE/MCA/MBA with IT security/ networking/system integration experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience in application security Risk Assessment/architecture design audit.
- Experience of White box/Black box/Grey box testing (security source code review) on thin and thick based Applications
- Experience in OWASP Application Security Verification Standard
- Be an active member of the Info Sec team and contribute to achieving team goals as may be required.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to interact with a wide range of internal staffs and vendors.
What do you gain?
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company’s growth
- Competitive compensation structure and benefits
There are over a billion web apps and millions of mobile apps in the world now. Indus face with a mission to secure them and with its own line of cutting edge Armory of application security products, are living the dream of becoming the next Billion dollar "Made in India" security company".
Indusface is an award-winning application security leader protecting 1100+ customers spread across 30+ countries. Our unique Total Application Security platform that detects, protects and monitors applications. Our Total Application Security solution is available On-Premise, As A Service and through the AWS Marketplace. Our suite of products includes: