Market research specialistPosted: Feb. 19, 2021, 11:07 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore or cochin
Market Research Specialist (B2B, Lead generation)
NetSentries is offering exciting opportunities to Marketing professionals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career. As our Market Research specialist your responsibilities will include -
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to generate leads through Social Media, Web Research and Email Marketing Campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the organizations services and target markets and segments and be able to integrate with execution of marketing strategies
- Build Lead Database from various sources like LinkedIn, Contact lists, Web research etc.
- Manage the organizations International Marketing Campaigns though various channels to generate leads
- Actively engaging in lead response management and communication to qualify leads
- Work closely with Sales team to generate warm leads for the sales funnel
- Maintaining lead reports to ensure complete visibility of activities, execution and results.
- Excellent Written communication skills
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable handling and processing large amounts of data
- Proven track record of LinkedIn marketing and lead generation including LinkedIn Sales Navigator research
- Experience managing Email Campaigns and different forms of drip campaigns
- Good understanding of Market verticals, segments, marketing and sales workflows and tools
- Excellent Research skills with capability to identify and process data quickly
- Proficiency with contact extraction tools, data mining and verification tools
- Capability to work with targets and rapidly turn around tasks
- Result oriented and focused with high energy levels
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing with 1.5 years of Marketing research experience
- Proven track record of building potent leads, executing campaigns and creating sales funnels
- Capability to work remotely or from home. No location preference
- Available to work in shifts.
NetSentries is an emerging leader in the Cyber Threat Management space. NetSentries provides a portfolio of Security assessment, Control validation, Defensive, and Detective Security advisory to Enterprises. NetSentries is engaged with several business verticals like Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, and Healthcare to assess their current security posture and continuously improve resilience against targeted cyber-attacks. NetSentries works with several Banks and FinServ companies to improve Enterprise-wide security posture and meet compliance requirements from regulators.