Identity and access managementPosted: Feb. 10, 2021, 1:47 p.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
- 5-7 years of experience in technical architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and operation experience in Identity & Access Management domain.
- Experience and knowledge in security strategy development & future roadmap definition in a multi-vendor Identity & Access Management deployment.
- Good understanding of Identity & Access Management solutions and Lifecycle management including LDAP, Active Directory, SSO, PIM, PAM, Azure AD, Kerberos and PKI implementations.
- Should have thorough understanding of common authentication standards (OAUTH, SAML, SSO OPENID, etc.)
- Understanding of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology and concept of Zero trust/context and attribute based adaptive authentication
- Experience in Linux Administration and scripting languages (Bash/Python/Perl etc.)
- Strong knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts