Infrastructure vulnerability managerPosted: Feb. 10, 2021, 11:41 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
Blue Yonder Title:
Infrastructure Vulnerability Manager (Vulnerability Assessment/ Information Security/Cyber Security)
Other Comparable titles:
Infrastructure Security Manager, Manager – Infrastructure Vulnerability, Sr. Manager – Vulnerability & threat Management.
Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work”.
Seeking an astute individual that has a strong technical foundation with the additional ability to be hands-on with the broader engineering team as part of the development/deployment cycle, and deep knowledge of industry best practices, with the ability to implement them working with both the platform, and the product teams.
- Infrastructure Vulnerability Manager who would be responsible for scanning the entire infrastructure of the organization and mitigating the risk.
- Interact with internal technology functions to ensure they are made aware and stay updated on Secure Architecture and controls.
- Will be directly responsible for vulnerability management and threat management of Blue Yonder infrastructure and information assets.
What you’ll do:
- Perform vulnerability scans and report findings for On-prem and Cloud network.
- Publish the vulnerability status reports to senior management and track remediation.
- Define and participate in implementation of On-prem and Cloud architecture and security controls.
- Proactive identification of threats and risk remediation.
- Plan and implement security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Participate in and assist with incident response team, as appropriate.
- Generate metrics for the Management as needed.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in information security or Vulnerability Management.
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience in Information security or Vulnerability Management or Penetration testing; a Master’s degree can be substituted for experience.
- Strong expertise in Vulnerability and Threat Management, gathering and condensing threat intelligence into actionable and meaningful communication materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields.
- Deep and diverse experience architecting and implementing network security designs.
- Expert in network security, system security and endpoint security.
- Education and experience in public cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, or IBM.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and regulatory requirements such as NIST, ISO 27001/2, and SSAE-18.
- Proven experience with products dealing with vulnerability management services which include Nessus, Retina, Qualys, Nexpose, etc.
- Practical experience with the development, implementation, and management of security related technologies (i.e., SIEM, WAF, AV, Firewalls, Internet-facing services).
- Excellent customer service including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of security network devices (firewalls, switches, SIEM, Antivirus, cryptography, etc.) and other security networking hardware/software tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management and event monitoring/reporting.
- Certifications such as CISM, CEH, CISSP or equivalent.
- Results focused and attention to detail.