Information security consultantPosted: Feb. 3, 2021, 10:50 a.m. - Full Time - Pune
Eligibility Criteria -
Should be more than 3 – 4 years of experience
CEH Certified or any other certification in Infosec
BTech, MTech, or BE/ME, in Information Technology background,
Location – Pune
Immediate - Requirement
Role & Responsibilities:
- To conduct network and application penetration testing
- To conduct architecture reviews of networks and design/code review of web applications
- To conduct web application penetration testing
- To conduct Source code audit
- To conduct mobile application penetration testing ( All Platform)
- Perform vulnerability assessment and prepare reports
Web application security testing (Manual and Automated) based on standards such as OWASP.
Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing for Infrastructure & Applications
Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/vectors.
Should have exposure to some or more of the security assessment tools such as Proxy tools, IBM Appscan,nmap ,nessus,maltego,Acunetix and Backtrack.
In depth knowledge of Networks and Operating Systems.