Information security - governance-risk-compliancePosted: Feb. 3, 2021, 7:24 a.m. - Full Time - Mumbai
We at BookMyShow, we are looking for passionate individuals who are self motivated and are keen on working on solutions that power the No.1 entertainment ticketing company in India. Someone who is focused on quality and delivery with good communications skills and looks at roadblocks and challenges as just another milestone. Join us and use your skills to change the entertainment ticketing landscape in the country.
1) Perform Internal Audits with respect to ISO 27001, PCI DSS and Physical Security.
2) Maintain up-to-date inventory of the Information Assets and perform Risk Assessments to identify gaps and/or prepare SOA.
3) Documentation of policies and procedures for compliance with various standards like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, etc.
4) Recommending process changes to mitigate gaps.
5) Assess risk from emerging technologies.
1) Excellent exposure towards planning and conducting Information Security Audits.
2) Knowledge and practical application experience of information security, cyber security “best practices,” such as ISO 27001/27002, PCI, etc.
3) Knowledge of OS Hardening, DB Hardening, IPS, SIEM, etc is preferred.
4) Knowledge of latest/OpenSource technologies and risk management concepts in them.
Sound interesting? Have the skills?
Then we would love to hear from you!