Associate security consultantPosted: Jan. 27, 2021, 1:46 p.m. - Full Time - Chennai
Kindly list your Hall of Fames, Bug Bounties, Swags and CVE’s in your resume to give us better understanding of your work.
Your Major task will be:
- Security Assessment of Web/Mobile/ Network and Cloud Applications.
- Establish Vulnerability Management framework & process including Vulnerability assessment, treatment, acceptance/exception.
- Well versed with OWASP – Top Ten and WASC Threat Classifications.
- The work involves Test Case Creation, Penetration Testing, Source code reviews, Report Creation & presentation to stakeholders along with operation and construction of tools to assist in these tasks.
- Manage Vulnerability Assessment and Secure Configuration Management process
- Knowledge of deploying security scanning tools in large enterprise network
- Good skills on operating systems and command line operations specially Unix.
- Client handling including interaction with developers for understanding the mitigations.
- Advanced understanding of networking, system of systems architecture In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations.
Required Behavioural Competency:
- Should be passionate for Cyber Security.
- Must have good and clear communication skills and thought process.
- Should be able to converse with managers and client as and when required.
- Should take ownership and responsibility of the task assigned.
- Should be a team player and a zeal to go extra mile when need arises.