Software engineer2Posted: July 11, 2020, 6:58 a.m. - Full Time - Bangalore
You join the Citrix Security Automation Team and contribute to the security core of Citrix products across many platforms including Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, and more. You would also automate and analyze the results of security tools through static analysis and variant analysis with Semmle,
Improve the security of Citrix cloud products and services by automating and analyzing results from industry-standard security tools. Use Semmle and other tools to perform static analysis and variant analysis on security vulnerabilities, discovering and reporting vulnerabilities in Citrix services.
- Coding proficiency is a must
- CS/CE or similar degree, cybersecurity masters preferred
- Aptitude for test automation
- Aptitude for security engineering
- Java or C/C++ or Python
- Experience with Semmle, SonarQube, Coverity, or Artifactory is a bonus
- You should have a minimum of 2+ year’s relevant experience for the role.
- This position typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience supporting end-users in relevant technology.
- You should have Basic knowledge of most common Cloud Security vulnerabilities and their best practices
- Have proficiency in programming or scripting languages, Java, C, and Python is preferred
- Write scripts to support the automated analysis of security tool results
- Implement variant analysis by creating CodeQL queries in Semmle
- Maintain existing security automation tooling on in Python Windows and Linux